Saturday, September 5, 2009

Stupidity and Shopping - From Dec 2008

Explain to me how a sale is more important than a man's life? I am referring to the morons who trampled a man to death at a Wal-Mart to get to the sales. I hope they realize that the murder they caused will destroy a family and I hope the sales they got sit bitter in their souls, if they even have one. And I hope if the State of New York is able to identify any of the people involved (they are comparing the security tapes of the people coming in with those checking out-wonderful thing about sales, people like to use credit cards, debit cards, and checks, so some of the people may be found), I hope they prosecute for at least manslaughter and ruin their lives like these people ruined the lives of that man and his family. They have a special place below for people like that. And I hope they all enjoy going their because that is what they deserve. And all this for a TV or some other electronics......rot down below you sons of female canines.

No comments:

Post a Comment