Thursday, April 29, 2010

American Idol

          Last night the only contestant I liked this year was voted off. Big Deal. We are left with what Fox Broadcasting thinks they will be able to sell as the next “Idol”. Yes, I believe the show is rigged, and no, they never really do a good job picking their winner.

     This year’s winner is Crystal Bowersox, surprised? I’m not, the judges have been pimping her since day one. The worst part about it is that they do such a bad job pimping her. Young? Upbeat? My butt she is, she always sounds the same and she always sounds like a Janis Joplin knockoff, week after week. Lady, come out of your comfort zone and sing something different. Then and only then will you have a chance of convincing me you can sing.

     And do something about the style issue too. The dreadlocks and clothes need work. The dreads make her look like she needs a good shower and scrubbing. They may be a style comment but to me they make her look filthy. And quit dressing like a trailer park diva. I know, she may actually be one, but there is no reason to advertise it. If I hear one more sob story about these people, I swear, I will puke. Now if Crystal really wants to win my vote (and I would vote hundreds of times for any contestant that did this) she will punch that gay little weasel Ryan Seacrest in his face (I would pay money to see that).

Stay tuned for my next blog, gonna make fun of “Twilight”


BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment